Hair Transplant In Hyderabad
Meet Our Surgeon
Dr. Rajasekhar Gollu
Book Your Consultation Today
Hair Transplant Procedures
Our New Brazilian Technique For Hair Transplantation – MMADHI
MMADHI (Micro, Modified, Advanced, Direct Hair Implantation)
4.Pre & Post Operation
After transplantation the surgical area will have mild pains and may remain tender to the touch for 4 to 5 days. It takes around 1-2 weeks to recover completely. You’ll be provided with Medicated hair wash on the 4th of surgery. You are restricted to use helmets, t shirts hats that may get in contact with the healing scalp for 2 weeks post from the surgery. Hair growth can be noticed after 12-16 weeks from the transplant and takes around 12 months to have complete result.
After 7 years of losing my hair, I am so glad I waited and chose Dr. Rajshekar. Several compliments on my hair and self confidence, also I no longer wear hats! And it the price was affordable and most importantly reasonable. The service is highly rated and recommended Rohit Vadallpally
Am Bharat and am 25 years old, due to premature hair fall i lost all the hair and very soon became bald. It was very depressing for me and moreover i faced rejections in Bridal gaze. I decided to undergo a hair transplant. I was referred to Dr. Rajshekar by my friend. First of all, I need to thank him for referring doctor . Doctor was very understanding, skilful he examined my hair and treated with the suitable procedure. After 1 year I can see myself what I wished for Bharat
The whole staff was friendly, welcoming through the whole process before during and after the procedure. Dr. Rajshekar took great pride in the job he did and his excitement about the results showed me how passionate doctor is about his work. The procedure has given me more confidence every day at a time I was starting to become very self-conscious. Dheeraj
(FAQ) About Hair Transplant in Hyderabad
How is a hair transplant done?
How much does it cost for hair transplant in Hyderabad?
We do charge at 35-45 rupees per graft, as we serve the highest quality of treatment performed by our highly experienced surgeon Dr. Rajshekar performing operations since 15 years with the latest procedures and best equipments that are not being operated and introduced throughout the hyderabad.
Which is the best hair transplant clinic in hyderabad?
Which type of hair transplant is best?
How do I choose between FUE and FUT?
How much is fue hair transplant in hyderabad cost?
Types of hair transplants in Hyderabad?
Is the procedure painful?
How to choose best hair transplant centers in hyderabad?
- Surgeon’s Experience: Hair Transplantation is something that needs a lot of expertise, precision, skillset. The extracted follicles have short life time if not treated properly they turn into damaged grafts in no time. Hence a well experienced surgeon can only do the proper job
- Equipment used: Equipment used for hair transplantation is as important as the surgeon. The operations are done at a microscopic level and involves utilization of semi-automatic machine (0.7, 0.8) mm to make small pricks on the scalp. So without the proper equipment, the results would vary extremely.
We qualify in each and every other aspect to regard us as the best hair transplant centers in hyderabad
Hair Transplant Side Effects?
- Scalp pain
- Pus drainage around the surgical sites
But With our utmost care and treatment procedures. You will have zero side effects
Do Hair Transplants Last Forever?
Who is Top Hair Transplant Doctor in Hyderabad?
In Which Areas Hair Transplant Can be Performed?
- Scalp : Bald hair on the scalp can be treated with appropriate procedure
- Moustache: Lighter Moustache? No issue we can make it more densify
- Beard: Now It’s possible on the beard as well
- Eyebrows: Thin eyebrows can be made adequate thick